To be one of the most preferred and trusted references for staycation, dining and anything related to family is one of BEST LIFE QATAR’s blog objective. And for the last 3 years, we are trying to get a little closer to this direction by putting up more informative articles for our readers.
While we are sometimes being overwhelmed by positive responses and growing engagements from other social media platforms, we always have to remind ourselves to maintain a regular entry on our blog site. And in continuation of our series “19 BEST IN 2019”, here is our list of 19 BEST PLACES TO STAY IN QATAR (below QR500).
In no particular order, our top recommendations are:
1. Radisson Blu* @radissonbluhoteldoha
2. Holiday Inn* @hidohabp
3. Crowne Plaza Doha – BP* @crowneplazadohabp
4. Oryx Rotana @oryxrotana
5. Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha* @movenpickwbdoha
6. City Center Rotana Doha @ccrotanadoha
7. Premier Inn Qatar @premierinnqatar
8. Centro Capital* @centrocdoha
9. Time Rako @timerakohotel
10. DoubleTree By Hilton @doubletree.doha
11. Millennium Plaza Doha* @millenniumplazadoha
12. Doha Marriot @dohamarriott
13. Wyndham Doha Westbay* @wyndhamdohawestbay
14. Intercon The City* @icdohathecity
15. Amari Hotel @amaridoha
16. Ezdan Palace Hotel @ezdanpalacedoha
17. Ezdan Hotel @ezdanhotels
18. Golden Tulip Doha* @goldentulipdoha
19. Al Najada Hotel @tivolialnajada
*marks to indicate their eligibility for BUY1GET1 (book 1 night, stay 2 nights) deal using Entertainer App 2019.
Disclaimer: Prices are based on booking.com (as of 7Jan2019). It is advisable to arrange the booking at least 2-3 weeks earlier to avail of really good rates. These are room only rates and may change without prior notice.
QUESTION: Which among these hotels have you tried already or do you know others which can be added to this list? Please comment your answer below.
WIN AN ENTERTAINER APP 2019
Up next: 19 FILIPINO ESTABLISHMENTS IN QATAR
I'm a Christian, a husband and a father, a Filipino expat in Qatar, entrepreneur, aspiring blogger, freelance real estate consultant, lover of anything KOREAN, an adventurer.